Jacobs Ladder | Jacobs Ladder X (New) | Medical Sport Shop Equipment
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Bank transfer
The new Jacobs Ladder X is an intense Ladder Climbing Exercise Machine designed specifically for training fitness enthusiasts, athletes and professionals. The JLX is self-powered and specifically designed for the commercial market. The redesigned display gives a dashboard look at workout intensity levels based on speed. Jacobs Ladder is designed so the higher you climb, the faster the rungs go, and the JLX marks the first major redesign to Jacobs Ladder in over 20 years. The new JLX by Jacobs Ladder: Love to hate it.
Read the article from Men’s Health ranking Jacobs Ladder among the top 15 cardio machines.
Club Solutions magazine, for the May Issue, has put together a short article on Jacobs Ladder and the launch of Jacobs Ladder X.
The new JLX is the first redesign in 20 years, now offering four unique climbing positions, each designed to train different muscle groups at different intensity levels.
Lower Impact. Low Intensity climbing workout.
Step Up your workout. Tradional stair climbing workout.
Higher Heart Rate. Upper and lower body and core muscle workout.
Hand Over Hand
Highest Calorie Burn High intensity, upper and lower body workout.
- New dashboard displays workout intensity
- Four climbing positions in one machine
- Self-powered to adapt to your pace
- Frame: Welded Tubular And Laser Cut Steel
- Rungs: 2" Solid Maple With UV Cured Acrylic Coating
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height Required: 8.5'
- Digital Readout: Elapsed Time, Calorie Burn, Rate (Ft/Min), Total Feet Climbed, Intensity Level
- Weight: 375 lbs (machine only), 512 lbs (including packaging)
- Length: 80.125"
- Width: 30.5" Without Removable Cupholders / 37.25" With Removable Cupholders
- Height: 69.5"
- 4 Years On Parts / 1 Year On Labor