The premium PowerMill Climber uses SureStepSystem Technology and a reliable AC motor to ensure smooth motion and a large range of available speeds for a wide range of exercisers. PowerMill has the largest usable step space of any similar product in the industry. Intuitive console choices provide entertainment, workout tracking and detailed product use information.
Check out our easy to read Life Fitness Elevation Series Console Comparisons!
Life Fitness Discover SE3 Console Owner's Manual
IMPORTANT: Ceiling Height Requirements: Generally, the user will be up to 33" to 36" taller than their actual height on revolving staircase / stepmill units. 8' ceilings (standard in homes) will rarely work. Please contact us if you have questions as to whether this will fit in your setting. We will need your exact ceiling height and the height of the tallest user.
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Pedals: Wide Non-Slip Two-Tone Stair/Riser
- Plug In Accessory: No
- Resistance levels: 25
- Support Handlebars: No
- Compatible Devices: Android; iOS 4.3 & above
- Easy To Remove Headphone Jack: Yes
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- IsoTrack™ Climbing System: No
- On the Fly Programming: Yes
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers: Yes
- Wheels: 4 Wheels for Easy Mobility and Positioning
? SERVICE ENHANCEMENTS
- Flash Programmable with USB: Yes
- Manager Menu Options: Yes
DISCOVER SE3 CONSOLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Console Screen Type: LCD surface capacitive touch screen
- Discover SE3 LCD Touch Screen Size: 16” diagonal (Bikes, Cross-Trainer, FlexStrider, PowerMill, GSC Trainer); 16:9 ratio
- LCD Touch Screen Power Requirement: 20.5 -25.5 VDC @ 3.5 A
- Ports: Type RJ45, interchangeable Network ready connection and Fitness Entertainment port (power compliant with FitLinxx CSAFE specifi cation dated August 4, 2004: 4.75VDC to 10VDC; maximum current of 85mA).
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm Stereo
- Ambient Temperature Range (Operating): 10C - 40c (nominal 25C)
- Temperature Range (Storage / Shipping): -20C - 60C (key limiting item: LCD Touch Screen)
- Humidity Range (Operating): 5% - 85% RH (nominal 40% RH, non-condensing)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Systems: Patented Lifepulse™ digital contact heart rate and Polar® telemetry-compatible heart rate monitoring system
- Speed Range (PowerMill): 20 - 160 spm
- Resistance Levels: (FlexStrider & PowerMill): 26 (0 - 25) (speed dependent for PowerMill)
- USB Device Charging: Can be used in combination with Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning and Android micro-USB cables to charge compatible devices.
- Broadcast Receiver Capabilities:
? NTSC/ATSC or PAL/DVB-T/DVB-T2 or NTSC/ISDB-T (three separate tuners).
? Japan has its own tuner due to conditional access card (B-CAS).
? NTSC/ATSC supports PAL-M and PAL-N (unique PAL encoding for Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay where no digital broadcasting is available).
? PAL/SECAM/DVB-T/DVB-T2 tuner supports PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM-B/G, SECAM- D/K and DVB-T/-T2.
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 in x 23 in x 19.5 in (190.50 mm x 584 mm x 495 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 20.4 lbs. (9.25 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.53 in x 16.5 in x 15.4 in (115 mm x 419 mm x 390 mm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.89 kg)
- Goals Based:
Time, Calories, Climb
(Flat Terrain, Hill Terrain, Rolling Hills, Random Terrain)
Heart Rate (Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval)
- Fitness Tests: Life Fitness Fit Test, WFI Submax Protocol, CPAT
- Interactive Courses (varies)
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Step Up Height: 9.75 in (24.8 cm)
- Auto Start: No
- Power Requirements: 100-240 volts, 50/60 HZ, 3 Amps
- Weight: 473 lb (215 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 55.92 in x 32.81 in x 82.3 in (143 cm x 84 cm x 210 cm)